West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) Jobs Notification: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited applications for the post of Electrical Inspector and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 08 January 2019.
Advertisement No.: 30/2018
- Filling up of online application will be commencing from 19 December 2018
- Last Date of Application: 08 January 2019
WBPSC Vacancy Details
- Electrical Inspector- 09 Posts
- Inspector of Lifts-04 Posts
- Quinologist-01 Post
- Assistant Quinologist-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Electrical Inspector and Other Posts
- Electrical Inspector, Inspector of Lifts - A degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualifications.
- Quinologist- M.Sc. degree in Chemistry or M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Chemistry of an Indian University with a first class either in Master’s degree or in B.Sc. Honours degree or an equivalent degree of a British or other recognized foreign University.
- Assistant Quinologist- M.Sc. degree in Chemistry [an Applied Chemist or Pharmaceutical Chemist or M.Pharm or B.Tech. (with Chemistry as the major subject or an Industrial Chemist) will be preferred] of an Indian University, preferably with a first class either in Master’s degree or in the B.Sc. honour’s degree (preference will be given to a person with knowledge of Botany) or an equivalent degree of a British or other recognized foreign University;
Age Limit for Electrical Inspector and Other Posts Job- 40 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for WBPSC Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 8 January 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the online application for future reference.