WBPSC Recruitment 2019 for 200 Livestock Development Assistant Posts
West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has notified for the 200 Livestock Development Assistant Posts. Candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 3 June 2019.
West Bengal Public Service Commission Job Notification: West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has invited applications for the 200 Livestock Development Assistant Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 3 June 2019.
Advertisement No: 11/2019
- Commencement of submission of online application: 14 May 2019
- Closing date for submission of Online Application: 3 June 2019
West Bengal Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
Livestock Development Assistant-200 Posts
(P.B. – 2) Rs. 5,400/- - Rs. 25,200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 2,600/-
- Must have passed Madhyamik Examination of the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or its equivalent,
- Must have passed 1(one) year’s certificate course on Prani Sampad Bikash Prashikhan conducted by the Board of Veterinary Education, West Bengal or its equivalent recognized by the Board of Veterinary Education, West Bengal.
- Must be physically fit and capable of hard work and cycling.
- Check the official notification link for details of the educational qualification for the posts.
Age Limit (As on 01 January 2019)
Not More than 40 years.
Official Notification PDF Download Here
Online Application Link
Download our Sarkari Naukri app from Play Store
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of WBPSC at http://www.pscwbapplication.in/ and apply for the post on or before 03 June 2019