WB PSC Jobs Notification: West Bengal Public Service Commissioninvited applications for the post of Assistant Director, Assistant Soil Chemist and Art Mistress. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 October 2018.
Advertisement No. : 27 / 2018
- Online application will be commencing from: 03 October 2018
- Last Date of Application: 30 October 2018
WBPSC Vacancy Details
- Assistant Soil Chemist-01 Post
- Assistant Director of Agricultural Marketing (Administrative)- 02 Posts
- Art Mistress-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Director, Assistant Soil Chemist and Art Mistress Posts
- Assistant Soil Chemist- M.Sc. degree in Chemistry or M.Sc.(Agriculture) with Agricultural Chemistry and / or Soil Science from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent. Two years’ experience in Social Science , relaxable for well-qualified candidates
- Assistant Director of Agricultural Marketing (Administrative) - Masters’ Degree or Honours Degree in Economics or Statistics or Agriculture or Commerce or equivalent qualification from a recognized University. Three years’ experience in Agricultural Marketing in any field related to Agricultural Marketing. Knowledge of Bengali / Nepali – spoken & written
- Art Mistress- Degree or Diploma (5 year course) from a recognized school of Art or equivalent; Experience as a practicing artist; 3 years’ teaching experience in a recognized Educational Institute, preferably in a School & Ability to teach in English medium.
36 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the WB PSC Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the PSC’s Website www.https://www.pscwbapplication.in. Last date of receipt of application is 30 October 2018