WBSRLM, Kolkata Recruitment 2019 for 17 Consultant and Other Posts
West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission, Kolkata Recruitment for Consultant and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through the online format on or before 30 November 2019.
WBSRLM Jobs Notification: West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission, Kolkata has invited applications for the posts of Consultant, Data Analyst, Young Professional and Other. Interested candidates having requisite eligibility for these posts can apply online on or before 30 November 2019.
- Closing date for online application: 30 November 2019
West Bengal State Rural Livelihoods Mission (WBSRLM) Vacancy Details:
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Consultant (Marketing and Product Chain Development): 01 Post
- Consultant (Non-farm Livelihood): 01 Post
- Data Analyst: 01 Post
- Young Professional: 05 Posts
- District Project Manager: 01 Post
- Block Project Manager: 05 Posts
- Block Programme Manager: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification for Consultant and Other Posts:
- Administrative Officer: officers with prior experience in working in national flagship programs/missions will be preferred.
- Consultant (Marketing and Product Chain Development): MBA in Marketing from any reputed institute with minimum of 05 years of experience on working with sales/marketing support to clusters/micro and small enterprises related no Farm and Nonfarm products.
- Consultant (Non-farm Livelihood): MBA in Finance/Rural Management /Marketing/Supply Chain Management or CA or ICWA. Candidates should have at least 04 years of experience (after graduation) of working in non-farm livelihoods sectors like micro-enterprises development, Collectives and producer companies.
- Data Analyst: Graduate degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics from any recognized university/Institute.
For more details on educational qualifications for other posts, candidates can refer to the official notification.
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Form
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for WBSRLM, Kolkata Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can submit their application through the online process from WBSRLM’s official website on or before 30 November 2019. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before submitting online application.