Protection Officer Jobs 2018
Women and Child Development Department (WCD) Jobs Notification: Women and Child Development Department (WCD) invited applications for the post of Protection Officer and Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 March 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 27 March 2018
WCD Panchkula Vacancy Details
- Protection Officer – 8 Posts
- Legal Cum Probation Officer – 3 Posts
- Counselor – 3 Posts
- Social Worker – 6 Posts
- Accountant – 4 Posts
- Data Analyst – 1 Post
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator – 2 Posts
- Outreach worker – 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Protection Officer and Other Posts
- Protection Officer – Masters in Social Work/Child Development/M.Sc. Human Development from any recognized University.
- Legal Cum Probation Officer – Graduate in Law from a recognized University.
- Counselor – Masters in Social Work/Child Development/Guidance and Counseling/M.Sc. Human Development from any recognized University.
- Social Worker – Masters in psychology/social work/sociology/M.Sc. Human Development from a recognized University.
- Accountant – B.Com from a recognized University.
- Data Analyst/Assistant cum Data Entry Operator/Outreach worker– Graduate from any recognized University.
Also Visit:GK Quiz
How to Apply for WCD Panchkula Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the World and Child Development Department, Haryana, Bays No. 15-20, Sector -4, Panchkula -134151 on or before 27 March 2018.