Government of West Bengal, Office of Chief Medical Officer of Health invited applications for recruitment to the post of Laboratory Technician, Counsellor, GNM, Data Entry Operator, Data Manager, Staff Nurse, District Consultant, Psychologist and Social Worker. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 05 October 2016.
Memo No.: DH&FWS/NHM/2016/1307
Last Date of Application: 05 October 2016
West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Laboratory Technician: 1 post
- Counsellor: 2 posts
- GNM: 1 post
- Data Entry Operator: 1 post
- Data Manager: 1 post
- Staff Nurse: 1 post
- District Consultant: 1 post
- Psychologist: 1 post
- Social Worker: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Laboratory Technician & Other Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Laboratory Technician: HS or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry & Biology with 2 years Diploma course in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Counsellor: MA/MSc in Sociology/Applied Psychology/Master degree in Social Work or a qualified graduate nurse.
- GNM: Completed GNM Course recognised by INC.
- Data Entry Operator: Graduate in any field with diploma in computer Applications.
- Data Manager: Graduate with diploma in computer Applications or 'O' Level course from DOEACC.
- Staff Nurse: BSc Nursing/GNM OR ANM with minimum 3 years experience.
- District Consultant: Post Graduate in Public Health or Social Science or Management or MBBS/BDS with minimum 2 years experience.
- Psychologist: Post Graduate or Graduate or MSW in Psychology or trained in Counseling with 2 years field experience.
- Social Worker: Post Graduate or Graduate in Sociology/Social work with 2 years field experience.
How to Apply for West Bengal Health & Family Welfare Laboratory Technician & Other Jobs:
The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Officer of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Banamalipore, Barasat, North 24 Parganas, Kolkata-700124. Last date of receipt of application is 05 October 2016.