The West Bengal Power Development Corporation Limited (WBPDCL), West Bengal invited online applications from eligible candidates for filling up the below mentioned posts for the Corporate Office and Power Stations or for the various Projects.The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 17 January 2015.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 17 January 2015
- Last Date of Submission of Fee Payment: 17 January 2015
Details of Posts
- Trainee – Operator/ Technician Fitter: 125 Posts
- Electrician: 135 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Security): 20 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 10 Posts
- Security Officer: 04 Posts
- Stenographer: 20 Posts
- Office Executive: 25 Posts
- Assistant Teacher: 12 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Probationer) (Mechanical): 08 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Probationer) (Electrical): 06 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Probationer): 06 Posts
- Asst. Manager Legal: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have a Graduate or Post- Graduate degree and must also have relevant experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1, 2, 4 & 6 to 12: 30 years as on 01 December 2014
- For Post 3 & 5: 35 years as on 01 December 2014
- For Post 1 to 3 :
Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 6,300/- to Rs.20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 4, 6 &7 :
Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 3,600/- Per Month.
- For Post 5 & 9 to 12 :
Pay Band (PB – 3) and Pay Scale of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month.
- For Post 8: As per rules.
- Application Fee (Non- refundable) is of Rs. 300/- (One Hundred only) in the form of Computer generated Pay – in Slip through the SBI Collect facility only.
- SC/ ST/ EC/ WBPDCL Departmental candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Test/ Group Discussion/ Practical Test/ Personal Interview, which ever will be conducted by the administration depending upon the post.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the WBPDCL’s website www.wbpdcl.co.in on or before 17 January 2015. After successful submission of ONLINE application, candidate has to take the printout of the filled in application form for future requirement/ reference.