West Bengal Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the post Assistant Engineer (Civil). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 21 January 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 27 December 2013
• Closing Date for Registration: 21 January 2014
• Written Examination: In month April 2014
Details of Post
• Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
• Total Number of Post: 185 Posts
Name of Departments
• West Bengal Service Of Engineers Under Public Works Department.
• West Bengal Service Of Engineers (Irrigation) Under Irrigation And Waterways Department.
• West Bengal Public Health Engineering Service (Civil) Under Public Health Engineering Department.
• West Bengal Service Of Engineers (Municipal Engineering) Under Municipal Affairs Department.
• West Bengal Service Of Engineers (Civil) Under Panchayat And Rural Development Department.
Age Limit : Not more than 32 years on 01 January 2013
• Assistant Engineer (Civil): A degree in Civil Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent qualifications.
• Assistant Engineer (Civil): (PB-4A) Rs.15,600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/-
Application Fee: Rs.210/- by Indian Postal Order which must be purchased on a date after publication of this advertisement and crossed and endorsed to the Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal or by a receipted challan from a Govt. Treasury in West Bengal or the Reserve Bank of India, Kolkata under the head “0051-00-105-State PSC Examination fees-001-Examination fees-16 other fees”. The Postal Orders should be made payable at G.P.O., Kolkata
How To Apply
Download the application format from below link and completed applications must reach to the Deputy Secretary (Examination), Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700026 superscribing on the envelope “ (i) Advertisement No. (ii) Item No. & (iii) Name of the post applied for‛ before 21 January 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.