West Bengal Public Service Commission has invited application for recruitment to the post of Assistant Master and Mistress in Bengali, Nepali and English medium. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 2 December 2014.
- Starting Date of Registration: 08 November 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 02 December 2014
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 26
- Assistant Master (Bengali Medium) (Women unsuitable): 13
- Assistant Master (English Medium) (Women Unsuitable): 04
- Assistant Master (Nepali Medium) (Women unsuitable): 03
- Assistant Mistress (Bengali Medium) (Men unsuitable): 06
Pay Scale: For candidates having a Masters Degree: Rs. 9000-40500/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4800/-
For Graduates: Rs. 9000-40500/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4700/-
- Educational Qualification: For all posts except 3(b):
2nd class Honours/ Masters Degree in Bengali, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Economics, Geography, Nepali and Commerce as required for the post.
For post 3(b)
2nd class Honours/ Masters Degree in Zoology with Botany as a subsidiary subject OR 2nd class Honours/ Masters Degree in Botany with Zoology as a subsidiary subject OR 2nd class Honours/ Masters Degree in Physiology with Botany and Zoology as subsidiary subjects.
Knowledge of Bengali, English, Nepali (both written and spoken) in the concerned subjects is a must. Degree in Teaching/Education is an added advantage.
- Age Limit: Not more than 32 years as on 01 January 2014. Age limit can be relaxable up to 35 years for qualified and experienced candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be appointed based on their performance in preliminary screening test and personal interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to send completely filled applications in the prescribed format at http:://www.pscwbonline.gov.in.