West Bengal Public Service Commission invited application for recruitment to the posts of West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 24 January 2014. For details check the below link.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 24 December 2013
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 20 January 2013
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 24 January 2014
Details of Post
- Name of Post: West Bengal Audit and Accounts Service
- Number of Post: 175 Posts
Pay Scale: (PB-4A) Rs.15,600/- to 42,000/- + G.P. Rs. 5,400/-
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Commerce of a recognized University or Must be a Member of the Institute of the Chartered Accountants of India or Must be a Member of the Institute of Costs Accountants of India.
- Age Limit: Between 21 years to 32 years as on the 01 January 2013
Application Fee: Rs.210/- (Rupees two hundred ten) only.
How to Apply
The candidates have to apply online through the www.pscwbonline.gov.in. and submit the duly filled application in the prescribed format on or before 24 January 2014. For complete details refer the mentioned link.