West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare, Kolkata invited applications for recruitment to 488 posts of ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) [only female] on contractual basis under National Urban Health Mission. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 12 February 2015.
- Opening Date for Application: 02 February 2015
- Last Date for Application: 12 February 2015
Details of Posts:
Name of the Post: ANM (Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery) - 488 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9380/- per month
- Candidates should have passed ANM course from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- Candidates should be registered with the West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Candidates should be proficient in Bengali.
Age Limit: 25-35 Years
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed format and send the applications to the: “Chief Medical Officer of Kolkata Municipal Corporation & Secretary Kolkata NUHM Society” for Kolkata Municipal Corporation on or before 12 February 2015.