Applications are invited from the West Bengal State Health & Family Welfare Samiti to engage the candidates in the Blocks of different Districts across the State to fill up the 900 vacant posts of Multipurpose Workers (Male) purely on Contractual Basis under National Rural Health Mission. The engagement will be initially for one year which is likely to be extended. The eligible candidates are requested to submit their application from 09 December 2013 to 4:00 P. M. of 20 December 2013 in the precribed format along with attested photocopies of testimonials as listed below with self attested photograph in the specified space of the form, to the concerned CMOH Office the mentioned Post. The Health & Family Welfare Department of the State Government has been vested with the responsibility of maintaining and developing the health care system in West Bengal. About 80% of the Government health care services to the citizens are being provided free of cost.
- Opening Date of Submitting Applications : 09 December 2013.
- Closing/ Last Date of Submitting Applications : 20 December 2013 up to 4:00 P.M.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: “Multipurpose Workers (Male)”
No. of Posts: 900 (Nine Hundred) Posts in Blocks of different Districts.
No. of Districts : 12 (Howrah, Murshidabad, Hoogly, Nadia, Burdwan, Uttar Dinajpur, North 24 Parganas, Malda, South 24 Parganas, Dakshin Dinajpur, Purba Medinipur and Darjeeling).
Total Reservation: 294 Posts – Gen., 147 Posts – Gen. (EC), 220 Posts – SC, 110 Posts – ST,
Bifurcation : 84 Posts – OBC ‘A’ and 45 Posts – OBC ‘B’.
Candidate should have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- The upper age limit will be up to 40 Years as on 01 November 2013.
- Relaxation for age will be given for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates as per extant order of Govt. of West Bengal.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 13,560/- Per Month.
Process of Recruitment
- On the basis of percentage of marks obtained in the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination in 5 compulsory subjects namely Vernacular, English, Physics Chemistry and Biology.
- In case, the total marks of more than one person are same than preference should be given to the candidate having highest score in Biology.
- In case more than one person scores same highest marks in Biology, applicant with seniority in age will be placed above the junior in the merit list.
- The Appointing Authority will be Block Health & Family Welfare Samity of the concerned Block.
- The application should be submit on the prescribed form along with documents enclosed :
(1) Photo proof Identity Card (Passport or Voter ID Card or ADHAR Card or Pan Card).
(2)Proof regarding is/ her permanent resident status of the Block applied for, which should be duly attested by a Gazetted Officer/ Group “A” Officer of the State Government. (Voter ID Card or ADHAR Card or Ration Card).
(3) The age proof certificate like Admit Card/ School Leaving certificate issued by West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or similar board.
(4)Caste Category Certificate (if any) issued by competent Authority.
(5)In case of OBC candidates category ‘A’ or ‘B’ must be mentioned specifically in the caste certificate.
(6)Higher Secondary Mark sheet.
Before joining the post, the candidate will have to submit a physically fit candidate obtained from the Medical Pactitioner (holding MBBS degree) registered from WBMC/ MCI.
The selection committee will have the discretion to call only the shortlisted candidates for verification of documents etc.
In addition to the applications directly received, candidature of the candidates enlisted in the employment bank of Government of West Bengal will also be considered by the concerned CMOH office as per policy of Govt. of West Bengal.
The detail of Post along with the other Terms & Conditions is available on the website www.wbhealth.gov.in.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.