Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for Medical Practitioners and paramedical staff Posts
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification out at wr.indianrailways.gov.in. Check application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
Western Railway Recruitment 2021: Western Railway has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Medical Practitioners and paramedical staff in Jagjivan Ram Western Railway Hospital, Mumbai Central. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 6 April 2021.
A total of 139 vacancies will be recruited. The selection of the candidates will be done through Telephonic/ What's app interview for filling- up the posts of Contract Medical Practitioners (GDMO / Specialist ) and Paramedical staff on a full-time contract basis up to 30.09.21 to work in COVID Isolation wards. Candidates can check this notification for important dates, qualification, experience and other details.
- Commencement of submission of online application: 3 April 2021
- Last date for submission of application: 16 April 2021
- Interview: 8 April 2021
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- CMP-GDMO – 14 Posts
- Nursing Supdt – 59 Posts
- Radiographer– 02 Posts
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician– 01 Post
- Clinical Psychologist– 02 Posts
- Hospital Attendant– 60 Posts
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- CMP-GDMO – MBBS (MCI Recognized )Candidates must be registered with MCI/MMC.
- Nursing Supdt – MBBS and PG Degree /Diploma in respective speciality.(Degree should be MCI Recognized )Candidates must be registered with MCI/MMC.
- Staff Nurse - Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 03 years course in General Nursing and midwifery from a School of Nursing (or) other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council (or) B.Sc. (Nursing). Candidates with experience of working in a Critical unit of more than 15 beds in COVID Hospital.
- Radiographer– 10+2 with physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radiodiagnosis Technology (02years course)from a recognized Institute. Science graduate with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician /Radiodiagnosis Technology (02 years course) shall be preferred.
- Clinical Psychologist– Master’s degree in Clinical Psychology/Social Psychology from a recognized university.
- Hospital Attendant– Metric pass with experience of working in COVID Hospital setup.
Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- CMP-GDMO –53years
- Nursing Supdt – 20 to 40 years
- Radiographer– 19 to 33 years
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician– 20 to 33 years
- Clinical Psychologist– 18 to 33 years
- Hospital Attendant– 18 to 33 years
How to apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 6 April 2021. Applications sent by post will not be accepted.No TA, Pass/PTO /facility for accommodation/transport will be provided.