Western Railway Recruitment Cell Notified Recruitment to 560 Various Posts 2013
Western Railway Recruitment Cell invited application for recruitment to various posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 24 July 2013
Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway invited application for recruitment to various posts. This recruitment is based on Ex-service men quota. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 July 2013.
- Last date for receipt of application: 10 July 2013.
- Last date for receipt of application far flung areas: 24 July 2013.
Name of Post:
1. Trackmen: 147 posts
2. Helper Khalasi (Engg/Mech/Elect/S&T): 241 posts
3. Helper/ Stores: 07 posts
4. Platform Porter: 60
5. Safaiwal / Comml, Mech, Medical: 83 posts
6. Safaiwala / Geberal Administration, Accounts: 08 posts
7. Waiter and Cleaner, commercial Catering: 14 posts
Total no. of Posts: 560 Posts
Age limit: (Age as on 1 July 2013)
- For UR candidates: 33 years + extent of military service + 3 years.
- For SC / ST candidates: 38 years + extent of military service + 3 years.
- For OBC candidates: 36 years + extent of military service + 3 years.
- Matriculation pass or equivalent or higher qualification.
- Ex-servicemen after putting in 15 years regular service and has passed Army Class-I Certificate or equivalent.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200 + GP of Rs. 1800
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of scrutiny of applications and there will be no written test, interviews or physical efficiency test.
- The panel of Ex. SM will be formed solely on the basis of the length of military service rendered subject to medical fitness.
- The candidates who are empanelled, will be undergo medical fitness examination and as per medical classification they will be further considered for appointment based on vacancies available for that medical category.
- SC/ST/OBC category of Ex. SM placing in the panel shall be adjusted against their quota.
How to Apply
- Eligible Ex-Servicemen may apply through prescribed application form, as given in the notification or may also be downloaded from RRC-WR website: www.rrc-wr.com
- Fill that form completely and affix passport size photograph duly signed by the candidates and attested by gazetted officer, attested copies of certificates, two self addressed envelope with postage stamp on each envelop and with super scribed on the top “Employment Notice No.01/2013 (WR/ExSM), Recruitment against Ex-Servicemen Quota”.
- Application form should reach to the following address:
The Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment,
Railway Recruitment Cell, Western Railway,
Alibhai Premji Road,
Grant Road (E),
For more information, CLICK HERE