May it be a written test or a group discussion, the following are the criteria that you will be evaluated.
- How coherently you think on a particular topic in a short time?
- How much are you aware of the world around you?
- How well you analyze, correlate your thoughts with factual information?
- How laterally you think to solve problems?
- How articulate are you in communicating your thoughts?
- How well you foresee the future?
Doesn’t that sound good for a written test and a GD. Now after looking on what qualities does the written test or GD expect of a candidate, it would be easy to get our hands on a few topics.
One example question on each category would be as mentioned below:
- Facebook population by 2017
- A common man as a national leader
- Wearable technology
- What is ‘success’ in your own terms?
- Genetically Modified food (GMF)
- Women safety in New Delhi and rest of the world
- Twitter vs Facebook
Written Ability Test (WAT) in IIMs Selection Procedure