An offshore Bank Account will allow you to safely and privately explore, with few restrictions, the far reaches of the vast and diverse financial universe.
An offshore bank is a bank located outside the country of residence of the depositor, typically in a low tax jurisdiction (or tax haven) that provides financial and legal advantages. These advantages typically y include some or all of
- Strong Privacy (see also bank secrecy, a principle born with the 1934 Swiss Banking Act)
- Less Restrictive Legal Regulation
- Low or No Taxation (i.e. tax havens)
- Easy access to deposits (at least in terms of regulation)
- Protection against Local Political or Financial Instability