The Wildlife Institute of India has invited application for recruitment to the post of Scientist- C and Scientist- D. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 28 November 2014.
- Closing Date for Registration: 28 November 2014
Details of Post
Total Number of the Post: 03
- Scientist C: 02 (OBC-01;UR-01)
- Scientist D: 01 (UR-01)
- Scientist-C: PB-3; Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 6600
- Scientist-D: PB-3; Rs. 15600-39100 + GP Rs. 7600
- Educational Qualification:
- Scientist-C: PG in wildlife science/ life science/ computer science/ veterinary science with 03 years of relevant experience. OR PhD in any one of the fields mentioned with 01 year of relevant experience.
- Scientist-D: PG in wildlife science/ life science/ computer science/ veterinary science with 07 years of relevant experience. OR PhD in any one of the fields mentioned with 04 year of relevant experience.
- Age Limit:
- Scientist-C: Not more than 31 years for candidates having MSc degree and 34 years for PhD degree holders.
- Scientist-D: Not more than 35 years for candidates having MSc degree and 38 years for PhD degree holders.
Details regarding age relaxation can be found from the detailed advertisement given below.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected based on their performance in a written test and personal interview.
How to Apply: Application should be sent in the prescribed proforma along with a DD of Rs. 1000/- to the Administrative Officer, Wildlife Institute of India, Box 18, Chandrabani, Dehradun – 248 001 (Uttarakhand)