WII Jobs Notification: Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of Project Personnel. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 December 2018.
- Last date for submission of online application: 15 December 2018
- Online Written Exam: 29 Dec 2018
- Result of written exam: First January 2019
- Personal Interview: Mid of January 2019
WII Vacancy Details
- Project Personnel – 8 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Project Personnel Posts
- Research Biologist – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Wildlife Science/Botany/Zoology/Forestry/Life Sciences/Environmental Sciences/Environmental Management/Agricultural Sciences/Veterinary Sciences/Biotechnology/Genetics.
- Project Biologist – Post Graduate Degree in Zoology/Life Science/Wildlife Science/Botany/Forestry/Environmental Science with 55% Marks.
- Project Assistant – Post Graduate in Science/Life Science/Environmental Sciences/Applied Sciences/Remote Sensing and GIS/MA Geography.
How to apply for WII Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode only. The online registration process will remain open up to 20 December 2018. Candidates are advised to check the below link of official notification for more details.
Application Fee for Project Personnel Posts
- SC/ST Category – Rs. 100/-
- All others – Rs. 800/-