The Wildlife Crime Control Bureau invited application for recruitment to the post of Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, and Constable on Deputation. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau (WCCB) is a organization established as per S.38(y) of the Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972 with an objective to resist organized wildlife crimes. The Bureau has its headquarters at Delhi and five Regional Offices at Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Jabalpur and three Sub-Regional Offices at Guwahati, Amritsar and Cochin.
- Opening Date for Registration: 07 September 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: Within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Details of Post
- Stenographer: 02 Post
- Upper Division Clerk: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 02 Post
- Constable: 16 Post
- Inspector: 04 Post
- Public Prosecutor: 01 Post
- Personal Assistant: 02 Post
- Stenographer: PB-I Rs. 5200-20200/-; Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Upper Division Clerk: PB-I Rs. 5200-20200/-; Grade Pay Rs.2400/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 5200-20200/-; Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Constable: PB-I Rs. 5200-20200/-; Grade Pay Rs.2000/-
- Inspector: Rs. 6500-10500
- Public Prosecutor: Rs. 8000-13500
- Personal Assistant: Rs. 5500-9000
Maximum Age Limit
- Stenographer: 56 Years
- Upper Division Clerk: 56 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 56 years
- Constable: 53 Years
- Inspector: 56 Years
- Public Prosecutor: 56 Years
- Personal Assistant: 56 Years
How To Apply
Send the duly filled application to the address mentioned below enclosing mandatory photostats of documents.
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau
2nd Floor, Trikoot-1, Bhikaji Cama Place,
New Delhi - 110 066.
Fax : 0091-11-26160751