Wildlife Institute of India invited eligible candidates for walk in interview for recruitment to 14 posts of Junior Research Fellow, Project Fellows, Project Associate, Project Assistants, Research Associate and Project Biologists. The interview is scheduled to be held on 20 April 2015.
- Date of walk-in-interview: 20 April 2015
Details of Post
Total Number of Posts: 14
- Junior Research Fellow: 1
- Project Fellows: 6
- Project Associate: 1
- Project Assistants: 3
- Research Associate: 1
- Project Biologists: 2
- Educational Qualification
- Junior Research Fellow: Candidate should have Masters’ Degree in Wildlife Science/Forestry/Forest Management/Environmental Science/Life Science with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
- Project Fellows: Candidate should have Masters degree in Wildlife Science/Botany/Zoology/Forestry/Life Science/Agriculture/ Environmental Sciences/Biological Sciences/Veterinary Science/Geography/Geo-informatics/Social Sciences and Statistics with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
- Project Associate: Candidate should have Ph.D. in Life Sciences/Environmental Sciences/Forestry/Sociology/Anthropology/Mass Communication or related fields OR Three years of research, teaching, design and development experience after M.Tech./M.E.
- Project Assistants: Candidate should have Masters’ Degree in Life Sciences/Forestry/Environmental Sciences/Computer Application OR Graduate/Post Graduate Degree in Professional Courses relevant to above subjects. "
- Research Associate: Candidate should have Ph. D. degree in Ph.D. in Wildlife Science/Biological Sciences/Environmental Sciences from a recognized university.
- Project Biologists: Candidate should Masters’ Degree in Botany/Zoology/Wildlife Science/Forestry/Environmental Science with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
- Junior Research Fellow: 28 years
- Project Fellows: 28-30 years
- Project Associate: 40 years
- Project Assistants: 28 years
- Research Associate: 40 years
- Project Biologists: 28 years
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview on 20 April 2015 at the Wildlife Institute of India, Dehra Dun from 09:00 to 10:00hrs along with the duly filled-in applications with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, extra-curricular activities, date of birth etc., along with copies of mark sheets of all examinations. All original documents should be produced at the time of registration for document verification.