XLRI will be conducting the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) for the year 2013 on behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). Approximately 100 institutes consider XAT score for admission in their MBA Programs. XLRI was founded in 1949 and being a 60 year old institute holds a rapport amomng Buisness students.
- Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Fellow Program in Management
- General Managememt Program
- Registration begins for XAT: August 20, 2012
- Registration ends for XAT: November 30, 2012
- Last date for receipt of XAT Forms: December 5, 2012
- Registration at XLRI ends: December 31, 2012
- Last date for receipt of forms at XLRI: January 5, 2013
- Test date: January 6, 2013
Eligibility Criteria for Xavier Aptitude Test 2013
All the candidates applying to XAT 2013 must be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized college/university.They should be completing their graduation degrees maximum by June 10, 2012.
Application Fee for Xavier Aptitude Test 2013
- Rs. 950/- for General Candidates
- Rs. 650/- for SC/ST Candidates
How to Apply for Xavier Aptitude Test 2013
Candidates need to fill the XAT Form available online at www.xatonline.net.in. Once the candidate logs on to this site, a full set of instructions will appear which will help them in getting their ID and Passwords.
Candidates can pay the Application fee using credit card/debit card, cash payment at the nearest IDBI Bank Branch, via DD drawn in favor of "XLRI Jamshedpur A/C XAT" payable at Jamshedpur.
Candidates are judged on XAT performance, academic ability and the relevant work experience, extra curricular activities etc.
NOTE: For candidates who can not be present physically for the XLRI interviews due to their being out of the country, interviews would be carried out in on-line mode via Internet.
XAT will have the following 3 sections in the exam:
- English Language Ability and Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Ability
- Decision Making