XAT 2022 Result: Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI), which is the conducting authority for the XAT exam, is expected to release the XAT 2022 Result online on 31st January 2022. Candidates can check their performance in the form of a XAT 2022 scorecard, which will be made available online at xatonline.in. Candidates appearing in the XAT exam on 2nd January 2022 can download the XAT scorecard that is accepted by XAT participating institutes. Find out how to download the XAT exam scorecard here.
XAT 2022 Result
Candidates are advised to follow the simple steps to check their XAT 2022 Result online to download the XAT scorecard from the website.
• Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. www.xatonline.in
• Step 2: Click on the XAT Scorecard icon
• Step 3: Input your XAT registration ID and Password / Date of Birth as required
• Step 4: Click on the Submit Button
• Step 5: Your XAT scorecard would be displayed on the screen
• Step 6: Cross-check your name and other registration details on the XAT 2022 scorecard
• Step 7: Download the XAT Result scorecard from the website
• Step 8: Take a printout of the XAT 2022 Result scorecard
P.S.: The XAT 2022 Result scorecard would contain scaled scores, percentile score for each section, and overall percentile of the candidate.
Also Read: XAT Answer Key Released - Download Now
XLRI Shortlist to follow XAT 2022 Result
After the announcement of the XAT 2022 Result, the Xavier Labour Relations / XLRI Institute will also announce the list of shortlisted candidates for admission to their MBA programme. Along with XLRI, other top MBA colleges accepting XAT 2022 scores such as SPJIMR will also announce the list of shortlisted candidates. Other top MBA colleges in India that accept XAT Result scores are IMT, XIMB, TAPMI, GIM, Great Lakes, and LIBA. These B-schools are expected to announce their XAT shortlist of candidates in the coming week.
Top Colleges Accepting XAT 2022 Result Score
XAT 2022 is the perfect opportunity for MBA aspirants who have not managed to score well in CAT 2020. XAT 2022 Result will give such candidates another opportunity to target top MBA colleges in India for MBA admissions. Many premier B-schools accept XAT 2022 Result scores to shortlist candidates for MBA admissions. The notable among them include:
• Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur
• Goa Institute of Management, Goa
• Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar
• TA Pai Management Institute, Manipal
• SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
• Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
• Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research, Mumbai
• Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai
• Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
• Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
For the latest news and updates related to XAT Result and other associated topics, please visit jagranjosh/mba. You can also get interesting updates about MBA entrance tests and IIM admission alerts directly in your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter. To subscribe, please submit your email id in the form given below. If you found this article to be helpful, please share it with your friends and fellow MBA aspirants.
Also Read: About XAT Exam Syllabus – Click Here
Also Read: About XAT Test Centers – Click Here
Also Read: About XAT Exam Pattern – Click Here
Also Read: About XAT Exam Important Dates – Click Here
Also Read: About XAT Exam Analysis – Click Here
Also Read: About XAT Selection Process – Click Here