XLRI - Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur, invited applications for admission to Certificate Programme in Agri-Business Management. The programme is constituted in collaboration with iKisan - an Agri Portal promoted by the Nagarjuna Group. Interested and eligible candidate may apply in the prescribed format before 15 May.
Last day to apply for the programme: 15 May 2014
Objective: The programme supplements agriculture sector knowledge with skills to enhance business effectiveness.
Course Fees: Rs 45,000 + 12.36% Service Tax
Course Details and Duration:
This unique six-month, online, self-learning programme is designed for working professionals in agri-business sector and fresh graduates wanting to join this industry to help them prepare for an exciting sales and marketing career within the dynamic and evolving agri-business sector.
The course content developed by XLRI and Ikisan would be available on www.Ikisan.com
The programme offers one week induction at XLRI campus, Jamshedpur.
The 10 courses will cover Management & Technical Skills that requires about 60 hours of effort from the students on each course; and an independent project wherein a student works on an agri-business sector topic.
- One week induction programme at XLRI Jamshedpur.
- Ten (10) courses covering Management Skills & Technical Skills. Each course requires about 60 hours of efforts from the students.
- An Independent project wherein a student works on an agri-business sector topic.
- Working professionals in Agri-Business sector.
- Students who are pursuing final year of BSc./ M. Sc. (Agriculture or Allied subjects).
The following criteria would be used for selection:
- Intermediate (10+2) Marks
- Graduation Marks
- A Statement of Purpose
- Personal Interview, if required
How to Apply
To apply, candidates need to visit: www.xlri.ac.in/pgcabm
To know further details visit official website: www.xlri.ac.in/pgcabm
For detailed information, please check the information brochure.