Zakir Husain Delhi College, University of Delhi invited applications for the Posts of Professional Assistant/Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of Publication of Advertisement.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 20 December 2014
- Last Date of Application: Within 21 days from, the date of Publication of Advertisement.
Details of Post
Name of the Post:
- Professional Assistant- 01 Post
- Assistant- 02 Posts
- Professional Assistant- Pay Band Rs.9300-34800+GP Rs.4200/-
- Assistant- Pay Band Rs.5200-20200+GP Rs.2400/-
- Professional Assistant- M.Lib Sc./M.L.I.Sc. Or equivalent with 50% marks or Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline with 50% marks and B.Lib. Sc./B.L.I.Sc. with 50% marks and Computer Science paper at Graduate/P.G. Level or six months Computer course from a recognized institute.
- Assistant- A graduate from a recognized university in any discipline with a working knowledge of Computers and Diploma/Certificate of minimum six months duration in Computer Applications/Office Management/ Secretarial Practice/ Financial Management/ Accounts or equivalent discipline from a recognized university and minimum two years of Administrative Experience.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of exam/interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may send the applications through the prescribed format along with other important documents to: The College Office (Front Gate Reception), Zakir Husain Delhi College, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi-110002 so as to reach within 21 days from the date of Publication of Advertisdement.