ZSI Job Notification: Zoological Survey of India, Kolkata filling up the vacancies for the posts of Senior Research Fellow, Research Associate and Other. Interested candidates having requisite qualifications for this post can attend the walk-in-interview on 20 December 2019.
- Walk-in-Interview Dates: 20 December 2019
Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) Vacancy Details:
- Research Associate (RA): 02 Posts
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 02 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
- Junior Research Assistant (JRA): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Senior Research Fellow and Other Jobs:
- Research Associate (RA): M.Sc. and Ph.D in Zoology/Life Sciences (LS)/Wildlife/Environmental Sciences/Biodiversity & Conservation or equivalent. Candidate having Ph.D. thesis submitted can also apply for this post. Candidates should have work experience in the Indian Himalayan Region/ecology/bioinformatics/climate change studies with at least one publication in SCI journal.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): Master of Science (M.Sc.) degree in Zoology/Life Sciences/Wildlife/Environmental Sciences (ES)/Biodiversity and Conservation or equivalent degree from any recognized university.
- Junior Research Fellow/Junior Research Assistant: M.Sc. (Zoology/Environmental Sciences/Life Sciences/Life Sciences/Wildlife/Biodiversity & Conservation or equivalent in any branch of biological Sciences with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks from a recognized University.
Remuneration: Rs. 36,000/- plus HRA 24% per month (Research Associate), Rs. 18,000/- plus HRA 24% per month (SRF) Rs.16,000/- plus HRA 24% per month (JRF) and Rs. 16,000/- plus HRA 8% per month.
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Application procedure for Zoological Survey of India Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates are required to attend the walk-in interview on 20 December 2019 along with the duly filled-in applications and attested copies of educational qualifications; experience, age proof and etc. at Zoological Survey of India, M-Block, New Alipore, Kolkata – 700053 (West Bengal). The candidate must be present with all original documents at the time of the verification.