Forbes Billionaires List 2021: Jeff Bezos retains top position, Elon Musk ranks 2nd
Forbes recently revealed its 35th annual list of the world's richest people. The billionaires list, which is one of the biggest ever, includes 2755 billionaires, 660 more than last year.
Forbes billionaires list 2021 includes 493 new additions including production powerhouse Tyler Perry and Kanye West and Kim Kardashian.
Amazon's CEO Jeff Bezos continued to top the list with a net worth of $177 billion, making him the world's richest person for the fourth year running.
• Overall, around 724 Billionaires in the list belong to the United States, followed by China that includes Macao and Hong Kong with 698 Billionaires.
• Elon Musk, who had surpassed Bezos briefly during 2020 as Tesla stock surged, is ranked at the second position with a net worth of $151 billion.
• Bernard Arnault and his family is at the third place with a net worth of $150 billion. Arnault oversees the French fashion empire LVMH, which includes brands like Louis Vuitton and Sephora.
• The world's richest woman is Francoise Bettencourt Meyers & family, who is placed at no. 12 with a net worth of $73.6 billion. Bettencourt Meyers is the granddaughter of the founder of L'Oreal.
• The youngest billionaire on the list is 18-year-old Kevin David Lehmann, who with a net worth of $3.3 billion is placed 925th on the list. He owns 50% of Germany's leading drugstore chain, dm (drogerie markt).
• Former US President Donald Trump is placed at No. 1,299 in the Forbes list with $2.4 billion, down from No. 1,001 last year.
• Michael Bloomberg is placed at 20th position with a net worth of $59 billion, while Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey is at no. 173 with a $12.5 billion net worth.
• Media mogul Rupert Murdoch and family is placed at no. 71 on the list with a net worth of $23.5 billion.
• Popular reality TV host Oprah Winfrey is placed at no. 1174 with a net worth of $2.7 billion.
• Kanye West is placed at no. 1,750 with a net worth of $1.8 billion, while his soon-to-be-ex-wife, Kim Kardashian is placed at no. 2,674 with a net worth of around $1 billion.
India's Richest Person
• The Chairman of Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambani is the richest Indian in the Forbes list of richest billionaires with a net worth of $84.5 billion.
• Adani Group Chief, Gautam Adani is the second richest Indian on the Forbes list, while HCL founder Shiv Nadar is the third richest Indian on the list.
• The total number of Indian billionaires have risen to 140 this year, from 120 last year, as per Forbes.
Forbes billionaires list 2021: Top 10 Billionaires
|1||Jeff Bezos||$177 Billion||Amazon||US|
|2||Elon Musk||$151 Billion||Space X, Tesla||US|
|3||Bernard Arnault||$150 Billion||CEO of LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton||France|
|4||Bill Gates||$124 Billion||Founder of Microsoft||US|
|5||Mark Zuckerberg||$97 Billion||Facebook CEO||US|
|6||Warren Buffett||$96 Billion||Berkshire Hathaway Founder||US|
|7||Larry Ellison||$93 Billion||Oracle Founder||US|
|8||Larry Page||$91.5 Billion||Google co-founder||US|
|9||Sergey Brin||$89 Billion||Google co-founder||US|
|10||Mukesh Ambani||$84.5 Billion||Reliance Group Chairman||India|
Live users reading now
- Today In History, 8 February: What Happened On This Day just now
- Google Bard: गूगल ने पेश किया एआई चैटबॉट 'बार्ड',जानें ChatGPT और Bard में क्या है अंतर? 7 hrs ago
- Current Affairs Hindi One Liners: 07 फ़रवरी 2023 - गूगल चैटबॉट बार्ड (Bard), मोंटी देसाई, डॉ. हिफजुर रहमान, ऐरन फिंच 7 hrs ago
- CBSE Class 10, 12 Admit Card 2023 (OUT): Board Exams From Feb 15, CBSE Hall Ticket Released 8 hrs ago
- CBSE Admit Card 2023 Released: Check Class 10, 12 Exam Day Guidelines & Instructions 8 hrs ago
- CBSE 10th Admit Card 2023 OUT: Latest News, Date, Download CBSE Class 10 Hall Ticket Link & Roll Number 8 hrs ago
- CBSE 12th Admit Card 2023 OUT: Latest News, Date, Download CBSE Class 12 Hall Ticket Link & Roll Number 8 hrs ago
- CBSE Admit Card 2023 OUT: Latest News, Date, Download CBSE Hall Ticket Link & Roll Number 8 hrs ago
- RSMSSB Teacher Recruitment 2023 Exam Dates Released, Download PDF 9 hrs ago
- RSMSSB Computer Instructor Result 2023 Declared: Direct Link to Download Final Result PDF, Check Cut Off Marks 9 hrs ago
- Spot The Difference: Can You spot 5 differences between the two images in 11 seconds? 9 hrs ago
- Stare At The Red Dot On The Girl’s Nose For 30 Seconds and you’ll be surprised to see what happens! 10 hrs ago
- OPSC Odisha Judicial Services Notification 2023: Vacancy, Exam Date, Apply Online, Eligibility and Other Details 10 hrs ago
- Top 5 Hindi Current Affairs of the Day: 07 फ़रवरी 2023 – गूगल बार्ड, एरोन फिंच,भारत और EU ने की तीन वर्किंग ग्रुप्स की स्थापना 10 hrs ago
- Best Chat GPT Alternatives to Use in 2023 11 hrs ago
- How to Use Chat GPT: Step by Step Guide to Start Open AI ChatGPT 11 hrs ago
- CAPF Vacancy 2023: Over 83,000 Posts Vacant in Central Armed Police Force as per Government Report 11 hrs ago
- SSC CGL Result 2023 Soon at ssc.nic.in: Check Tier 1 Selection List Date, Tier 2 Date and Expected Cut Off Marks 11 hrs ago
- RRB Recruitment 2023: 2.8 Lakh Vacancies To be Filled for Group D & C, Railways Give Indication 11 hrs ago
- AIBE XVII 2023: Revised Answer Key To Release Soon, Check Expected AIBE 17 Result Date Here 11 hrs ago
- TS Result 2022 (SSC - Declared): Click here to Check-Sep 1, 2022
- Odisha Board 10th Result 2022 (Declared): Click here to Check-Aug 8, 2022
- Odisha board 12th Result 2022 (Commerce & Science - Declared): Click here to Check-Aug 8, 2022
- Odisha board 12th Commerce and Arts Results 2022 (Arts - Declared): Click here to check-Aug 8, 2022
- Odisha Board 12th Science Result 2022 (Declared): Click here to Check-Jul 27, 2022
For more results, click here