Andhra Pradesh (AP) Government on 23 February 2015 signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Wipro for building and implementing the AP State Enterprise Architecture (APSEA).
The APSEA is aimed at bringing transformational change in the way government services are conceived, designed, delivered and consumed.
Characteristics features of APSEA
• It intends to make the state government future-ready by changing from departmental stovepipes to a citizen-centred approach to government services achieved through transformation of the front, middle and back office operation.
• It would prove to be an essential tool for the development of Andhra Pradesh. The vision of the state of Andhra Pradesh is to use e-governance as a tool to provide integrated services to its citizens through a free flow of information.
• It necessitates collaborative working and information sharing between departments, forming a virtual/digital network of departments organised around citizen services and their outcomes.
• It will follow a multi-level approach to account for different layers of government bodies. To ensure relevancy and pragmatism, government services will be taken up progressively, based on their priority.
• Service delivery would be supported by deep collaboration between departments in terms of information flow, application interaction and common infrastructures.
• Services would be evaluated for actual outcomes, rather than outputs.
What: signed (MoU) with Wipro
When: 23 February 2015
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.