BCCI announced Ad-Hoc Committee for Cricket Administration in Bihar and Uttarakhand
The Ad-Hoc Committee for these states will help ensure participation of budding cricketers from these states in the BCCI Associate and Affiliate members tournament.
The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on 7 August 2015 announced the formation of Ad-Hoc Committee for cricket administration of Bihar and Uttarakhand.
The panel for Bihar will be headed by its chairman Niranjan Shah. The other members of the panel include
• Vinod Phadke, Secretary, Goa Cricket Association
• Sourav Dasgupta, Secretary, Tripura Cricket Association
• Bharat Zaveri, Executive member, Gujarat Cricket Association
• Ratnakar Shetty, General manager — Game Development, BCCI
The panel for Uttarakhand will be headed by MP Pandove. The other members of the panel include
• Vishal Marwaha, Secretary, Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association
• Subir Ganguly, Joint Secretary, Cricket Association of Bengal
• Vinod Shah, Vice-President, Maharashtra Cricket Association
• KVP Rao, Manager — Game Development, BCCI
The Ad-Hoc Committee for these states will function till the affiliation issues of these states are resolved and it will help ensure participation of budding cricketers from these states in the BCCI Associate and Affiliate members tournament.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App