The fourth edition of the Brahmaputra Valley Film Festival commenced on 22 July 2016 in Guwahati, Assam.
The festival pays homage to the rich culture of northeast India and is dedicated to the film fraternity of the region.
Six short films and six full-length films from northeast states like Manipur, Assam, Mizoram and Arunachal Pradesh will be presented at the three-day fest.
The festival is organised by Tattva Creations.
The aim of the Brahmaputra Valley Film Festival is to bridge the gap by bringing engaging storytellers from within and outside the region under one roof.
About Brahmaputra Valley Film Festival
• Brahmaputra Valley Film Festival (BVFF) pays homage to the rich culture of Northeast India.
• The film festival is dedicated to the film fraternity of the northeast region of India.
• It is an initiative for new and professional filmmakers to come together and rediscover different aspects of movie making.
• The festival includes some of the best movies, Documentaries and short films of the region.
• It also showcases some of the best works of nationally and internationally acclaimed filmmakers.
• BVFF first started in 2013 and have completed three editions.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
When: 22 July 2016