Beverages company Coca-Cola on 19 July 2016 appointed Sarvita Sethi as the new Vice-President (Finance) for India and South West Asia.
Sethi took the charge from Sanjeev Kumar, who is moving to Lagos as Director-Finance for Coca-Cola West Africa. He will also be heading company’s finance operations for 31 countries.
Sethi will be reporting to Coca-Cola India and South West Asia President Venkatesh Kini.
The India and South West Asia Business Units of The Coca-Cola Company includes India, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Maldives.
Before being appointed as the VP (Finance), Sethi served as the Commercial Finance -Director for the Coca-Cola Central and Southern Europe business.
About The Coca-Cola Company
• The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage corporation.
• It is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.
• The company is best known for its flagship product Coca-Cola.
• The product Coca-Cola was invented in 1886 by pharmacist John Stith Pemberton in Columbus, Georgia.
• The Coca-Cola formula and brand were bought in 1889 by Asa Griggs Candler.
• Candler incorporated The Coca-Cola Company in 1892.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App
When: 19 July 2016
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.