The corporate quizzes here will assist the students preparing for competitive exams in understanding the corporate issues in a great way. The quizzes here can help you in knowing about the corporate world with better understanding. These questions are useful in a lot of ways and can therefore provide you a better understanding of corporate gallery.
1. Which company was declared as the most attractive employer in India, according to the HR service company, Randstad?
a) Hewlett Packard
b) Google India
Answer: (c) Microsoft
2. Which social media on 18 April 2013 unveiled a new music app called #Music?
d) Stumble Upon
Answer: (a) Twitter
3. Which company’s retail outlet entered into the Guinness World Records when it opened record 315 outlets in 10 states of India, just at one time on 1 April 2013?
c) Mahindra and Mahindra
d) Sahara India Pariwar
Answer: (d) Sahara India Pariwar
4. Name the sixth commodity platform that went live on 19 April 2013 with 100 members on board.
a) Multi Commodity Exchange
b) Universal Commodity Exchange
c) National Multi Commodity Exchange
d) Ace Commodity Exchange
Answer: (b) Universal Commodity Exchange
5. Which company announced launching 100 crore Rupees non-convertible debenture (NCB) issue in order to fund the expansion of microfinance as well as small and medium enterprise (SME) business?
a) Muthoot Pappachan
b) Muthoot Finance
c) Mannapuram Finance
d) Muthoot Fincorp
Answer: (d) Muthoot Fincorp
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.