Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers April 2013, April 1-April 7
Corporate quizzes help you in learning about the corporate section with ease...
Corporate quizzes help you in learning about the corporate section with ease. These quizzes help you in refining your corporate knowledge. The questions asked here help the students in preparing well for the exams. These questions will help you in adjudging your performance and knowing more about the corporate world. The quizzes here will help you in learning in a better way.
1. Which mobile company emerged as the most popular brand in emerging markets, according to an online survey conducted recently by Upstream?
Answer: (a) Samsung
2. Which engineering and construction company, on 1 April 2013 announced that it bagged the order worth 5689 crore Rupees from Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Ltd in order to set up super critical thermal power project in Rajasthan?
a) Punj Lloyd Group
b) Lanco Infratech Limited
c) Larsen and Toubro Ltd
d) IVRCL Infrastructures & Projects Ltd
Answer: (c) Larsen and Toubro Ltd
3. Which government company on 1 April 2013 signed a deal of 2.3-million-tonne (mt) capacity in the Cove Point LNG liquefaction terminal project at Lusby in Maryland, US?
a) Akaltara Power Ltd.
b) GAIL (India) Ltd
c) Antrix Corporation Ltd.
d) BEL Optoelectronic Devices Ltd.
Answer: (b) GAIL (India) Ltd
4. Who on 1 April 2013 was appointed as CEO of Dr Reddy’s Laboratories?
a) Satish Reddy
b) Anji Reddy
c) Kallam Reddy
d) G.V. Prasad
Answer: (d) G.V. Prasad
5. Who was signed as the Brand Ambassador of Swedish luxury carmaker Volvo on 7 April 2013?
a) Jeev Milkha Singh
b) Tiger Woods
c) Sania Mirza
d) Leander Peas
Answer: (a) Jeev Milkha Singh