Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers April 2013, April 22-April 28
Corporate quizzes will help the students in learning about the important developments in corporate world...
Corporate quizzes will help the students in learning about the important developments in corporate world. Acquisitions, mergers, appointments of the new CEOs, are the part of corporate world and also the competitive exams. When you take these quizzes, you will be able to aim towards the competitive exams and can learn much more about the corporate world. These corporate quizzes can help you in your preparation for the competitive exams.
1. Aurobindo Pharma got an approval from US Food & Drug Administration (USFDA) for manufacturing and marketing which drug?
Answer: (d) Cefadroxil
2. Which San Francisco-based company was bought by Facebook that will help it in specialising powering of the mobile applications?
d) Google Plus
Answer: (c) Parse
3. Who took over as the CEO of Sistema Shyam TeleServices (SSTL) on 24 April 2013?
a) Dmitry Shukov
b) Vsevolod Rozanov
c) Vikas Oberoi
d) None of these
Answer: (a) Dmitry Shukov
4. Which company acquired Wavii, the news summarization app based in Seattle, for around 30 million US dollar cash?
b) Google Inc
Answer: (b) Google Inc
5. Abu Dhabi based which airlines on 24 April 2013 confirmed taking over of 24 per cent minority stake in Jet Airways for 379 million dollars?
a) Etihad Airways
b) Emirates Airways
c) Gulf Air
d) Maximus Air
Answer: (a) Etihad Airways