Corporate Current Affair Quiz will increase as well as test your knowledge of corporate events. The quizzes make you confident and help you prepare better for any competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, Banking and MBA. The corporate event of the said week was marked with some major event like GAIL acquiring French energy company, appointment of new chief executive of Barclay’s and many more important news.
1. The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) on 2 May 2013 cleared 10500-crore rupees investment proposal in India for which company?
Answer: (a) IKEA
2. Name the 8-inch tablet launched by Samsung, the South Korean electronics company on 3 May 2013.
a) Galaxy 210
b) Galaxy Note 510
c) Galaxy Note 201
d) Galaxy 510
Answer: (b) Galaxy Note 510
3. Telecom carriers Reliance Jio Infocomm, Dialog Axiata from Sri Lanka, Vodafone Group of the UK, Omantel from Oman, Etisalat from the UAE and Telekom Malaysia from Malaysia on 30 April 2013 formed a consortium to set up _________ submarine cable system to connect Singapore and Malaysia to the Middle East.
a) Construction and Maintenance Agreement(C&MA)
b) Bengal consortium
c) Cable System Getaway
d) Bay of Bengal Gateway (BBG)
Answer: (d) Bay of Bengal Gateway (BBG)
4. Which mobile company on 29 April 2013 Introduced Flat Roaming Rates for its African Customers in order to strengthen its services?
b) Tata Indicom
c) Bharti Airtel
d) Reliance Jio Infocomm
Answer: (c) Bharti Airtel
5. Which company on 6 May 2013 signed agreement with Falcorp of South Africa to float a new company?
a) Tech Mahindra
b) Mahindra Satyam
c) Mahindra and Mahindra
d) None of these
Answer: (a) Tech Mahindra
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.