Corporate quizzes help you in learning about the corporate section with ease. These quizzes help you in refining your corporate knowledge. The questions asked here help the students in preparing well for the exams. These questions will help you in adjudging your performance and knowing more about the corporate world. The quizzes here will help you in learning in a better way.
1. A group of various banks agreed to loan 937 crore Rupees for 1000-MW NTPL power project. NTPL power project is the joint venture of Tamil Nadu Power Generation and Distribution Corporation as well as Neyveli Lignite Corporation (NLC). Where will the project come up?
c) Tamil Nadu
Answer: (b) Tuticorin
2. Which company launched WiFi-only Galaxy Camera in February 2013? The new WiFi-only Galaxy Camera is powered by Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system.
Answer: (c) Samsung
3. Dabur India on 18 February 2013 launched Dabur Babool + Salt Powder Toothpaste. Who was chosen for endorsing this brand?
a) Bipasha Basu
b) Sonakshi Sinha
c) Salman Khan
d) Irrfan Khan
Answer: (d) Irrfan Khan
4. Telecom Regulator Authority of India (TRAI) started the pre-consultation process for the country-wide __________. Fill in the blank with appropriate option.
a) mobile number portability
b) free roaming
c) free international SMS
d) lower STD rates
Answer: (a) mobile number portability
5. The Union Cabinet of India approved merger of Bharat Heavy Plate & Vessels Ltd. (BHPV) Vishakhapatnam with which company?
a) Akaltara Power Ltd.
b) BEML Ltd.
c) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
d) Bharat Electronics Ltd.
Answer: (c) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
If you have any Question/Point on the above information, please ask/discuss it in the Current Affairs