The corporate quizzes here will help you in knowing about the activities which took place in the corporate gallery of India as well as the world. Corporate questions asked here will help you in analysing about your preparation. Whether you are aware about the corporate world or not, these questions will help you in knowing that. So take the corporate quiz to know about your preparation for the competitive exams.
1. Versace 19.69 Abbigliamento Sportivo, the Italian luxury brand for clothing entered into India through its partnership with which Indian apparel as well as leather exporter?
a) Majgenta Fashions
b) Levis Strauss
c) Pepe Jeans
Answer: (a) Majgenta Fashions
2. Income Tax officials surveyed the Sriperumbudur plant of which mobile company in its day-long survey on 8 January 2013 in order to find out the tax default, if it existed?
d) Sony Ericsson
Answer: (c) Nokia
3. With which bank did the Chamber of Indian Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (CIMSME) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in Kolkata on 4 January 2013?
a) Dena Bank
b) State Bank of India
c) Axis Bank
d) Allahabad Bank
Answer: (d) Allahabad Bank
4. Where did PR Fonroche, the joint venture of the French company Fonroche and the Indian company PR Clean Energy, on 10 January 2013 inaugurated a 5 MW Solar Plant in India?
Answer: (b) Rajasthan
5. Microsoft in the month of January 2013 announced plans to shut down which service?
a) MS Office 2007
c) Windows Live Messenger
Answer: (c) Windows Live Messenger
Preparing Current Affairs for Competitive Exams now made easy by our Jagran Josh Current Affairs Section.
If you have any Question/Point on the above information, please ask/discuss it in the Current Affairs Group http://myjosh.jagranjosh.com/current-affairs-group-3