Corporate quizzes here will ask you questions related to corporate world, mergers and acquisitions and appointment of new CEOs and CFOs. Which company was leading in the race, who acquired whom and similar scenarios will be the focus of these corporate current affairs quizzes. Answer the questions asked below to test your abilities and knowledge about the corporate world.
1. Who was appointed as the Chief Advisor of AirAsia’s India board on 17 June 2013?
a) Cyrus Mistry
b) Ratan Tata
c) Subramanian Ramadorai
d) Mukund Govind Rajan
Answer: (b) Ratan Tata
2. Which global pharmaceutical company received novel antibiotic product Potentox patented from Mexico in June 2013?
a) Venus Remedies Limited
b) Ranbaxy Laboratories
c) Cadila Pharmaceuticals
d) Taro Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Answer: (a) Venus Remedies Limited
3. National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the purpose of joint promotion of corporate as well as securities market governance with which institute?
a) Institute for Banking
b) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
c) The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
d) None of These
Answer: (c) The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
4. Which bank announced on 19 June 2013 that it received a license for opening the representative office in Yangon, Myanmar?
a) The Bank of India
b) The Reserve Bank of India
c) The State Bank of India
d) The Export Import (EXIM) Bank of India
Answer: (d) The Export Import (EXIM) Bank of India
5. Where did Tata Coffee, the largest plantation company of Asia on 19 June 2013 inaugurate the premium extraction plant?
d) Tamil Nadu
Answer: (d) Tamil Nadu
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.