Corporate quizzes help the students in learning about the important developments of the corporate world. Acquisitions, mergers, appointments of the new CEOs and much more, are the part of corporate world and also the competitive exams. By undertaking these questions, the students aiming towards the competitive exams can learn much more about the corporate world. These corporate quizzes can help you in your preparation for the competitive exams.
1. Which Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) got in-principal approval from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) for establishing as well as operating White Label ATMs (WLAs) in the last week of June 2013?
a) USB Financial Corporation Ltd.
b) Mahindra& Mahindra Financial Services Ltd.
c) Escorts Finance Ltd.
d) Muthoot Finance
Answer: (d) Muthoot Finance
2. Name the Walmart India Head who resigned from the US retail giant on 26 June 2013.
a) Ramnik Narsey
b) Raj Jain
c) Rob Walton
d) Mike Duke
Answer: (b) Raj Jain
3. The European Commission (EC) on 26 June 2013 approved Inter Continental Exchange’s (ICE) proposed 8.2 billion dollars takeover of __________. Fill in the blank with an appropriate option.
d) BSE- Euronext
Answer: (a) NYSE-Euronext
4. Which drug firm on 25 June 2013 announced that it was given World Health Organisation (WHO) pre- qualification for the anti-malarial tablets which will be launched immediately?
a) Aurobindo Pharma
b) Wyeth Pharma
c) Strides Arcolab Pharma
d) Bristol Mayer Pharma
Answer: (c) Strides Arcolab Pharma
5. Which online travel portal announced in June 2013 that it acquired GateGuru, the mobile resource for airport as well as flight information across the globe?
b) Make My Trip
c) Travel guru
d) Easy Go Trip
Answer: (a) TripAdvisor