Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers June 2013, June 3-June 9
Corporate quizzes help the students in learning about the important developments of the corporate world...
Corporate quizzes help the students in learning about the important developments of the corporate world. Acquisitions, mergers, appointments of the new CEOs and much more, are the part of corporate world and also the competitive exams. By undertaking these questions, the students aiming towards the competitive exams can learn much more about the corporate world. These corporate quizzes can help you in your preparation for the competitive exams.
1. Media General, the owner of 18 network-affiliated TV stations announced on 6 June 2013 that it will merge with which privately held company?
a) New Young Broadcasting
c) Fox 1
Answer: (a) New Young Broadcasting
2. The Ministry of Tourism (MoT) roped in which company for maintenance as well as cleanliness of Taj Mahal as well as five more tourist destinations, under the Campaign Clean India?
a) Bharat Petroleum
b) Indian Oil
c) Hindustan Petroleum
Answer: (d) ONGC
3. Which State Government signed a Memorandum of understanding (MoU) on 5 June 2013 with Directorate General of Foreign Trade (DGFT) for making use of electronic Bank Realization Certificate (e-BRC)?
a) Maharashtra Government
b) Delhi Government
c) Kerala Government
d) Haryana Government
Answer: (b) Delhi Government
4. Where did Coca-Cola, the largest soft-drink maker of the world, opened its bottling plant on 4 June 2013 as part of its planned five-year 200 million US dollar investment?
a) Pinya Manufacturing Co.
d) Coca-Cola Zero
Answer: (c) Coca-Cola
5. Which drug company, on 4 June 2013 announced that got the final approval from US health regulator, US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) for generic testosterone cypionate injection?
a) Sun Pharmaceutical Industries
b) Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
c) Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
Answer: (a) Sun Pharmaceutical Industries