Corporate quizzes facilitate the students preparing for certain competitive exams in getting a better understanding of the corporate section. In this section, the students can understand about the corporate world in much detail manner. The quizzes asked in this section allow the students in learning about what all happens in the corporate world and how it can be asked in the exams. Go through this section to polish your performance in the competitive exams.
1. Which IT company of India signed a deal with India Post for managing the rural operations platform in order to develop the service delivery platform?
Answer: (c) Infosys
2. Which Government bank of India decided to start around 1200 new branches in India as well as eight overseas branches in financial year 2013-2014?
a) The State Bank of India (SBI)
b) UCO Bank
c) Dena Bank
d) The Bank of India
Answer: (a) The State Bank of India (SBI)
3. The State Bank of India on 11 March 2013 signed a bilateral term-loan agreement worth 250 million US Dollars or 1350 crore Rupees with which company?
a) NTPC Limited
b) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
c) Projects and Development India Limited
d) Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (REC)
Answer: (d) Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (REC)
4. Which mobile company won patent infringement suit against HTC in German Court on 19 March 2013 in the case involving infringement of power-saving patent?
Answer: (b) Nokia
5. Reliance Life Insurance Company (RLIC) announced on 24 March 2013 that it launched new ________ called Reliance Life Care for You Advantage Plan. Fill in the blank with an appropriate option.
a) healthcare product
b) life insurance product
c) auto insurance product
d) none of these
Answer: (a) healthcare product
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.