Corporate Current Affairs Quiz/Questions-Answers March 2013, March 25-March 31
Corporate quizzes are specifically designed for certain kinds of competitive exams...
Corporate quizzes are specifically designed for certain kinds of competitive exams. These quizzes allow the students in getting a better understanding about this subject. Corporate world is huge and a lot of things happen in this world every day. The quizzes allow you to quickly understand the changes of this corporate gallery.
1. The US Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) lifted import alert on the Hyderabad-based antibiotics facility of which leading pharmaceutical research company of India?
b) Aurobindo Pharma
c) Cadila Healthcare
d) Glenmark Pharmaceuticals
Answer: (b) Aurobindo Pharma
2. Which feature was added by Google to its Google Play India Page which allows you to download or rent movies?
a) Google Play Movies
b) Play My Movie
c) Rent a Movie
d) Watch My Movie
Answer: (a) Google Play Movies
3. Which largest education company of India, on 26 March 2013 announced completion of the sale of its entire 50% stake in Eurokids International Limited?
b) Oxfam India
c) Everonn Education limited
d) Educomp Solutions Ltd
Answer: (d) Educomp Solutions Ltd
4. Which insurance giant was fined 30 million Pound by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) over AIA bid in March 2013?
a) ICICI Lombard
b) Reliance Insurance
d) AIG Vyasya
Answer: (c) Prudential
5. Apple in the month of March 2013 bought which indoor GPS mapping firm for 20 million dollars?
Answer: (c) wifiSLAM