The corporate current affairs questions asked in this section will allow you to focus on the developments of the corporate world. The quizzes provided here will help the students in judging themselves on the subject of the corporate world. By answering these questions, you will be able to get an insight into the corporate current affairs quizzes. So answer these questions and know where exactly you stand in your preparation for the competitive exams.
1. Which industry manufacturers were on 17 May 2013 ordered by the Competition Appellate Tribunal (Compat) to deposit an amount of 630 crore Rupees, an amount equal to 10 percent of total penalty imposed on it by CCI in June 2012?
a) Oil manufacturers
b) Iron Ore manufacturers
c) Petroleum manufacturers
d) Cement manufacturers
Answer: (d) Cement manufacturers
2. Which company on 15 May 2013 achieved 50 billion apps download milestone?
Answer: (a) Apple
3. Star India in the month of May 2013 launched which new movie channel?
a) Star Movies
b) Star Movies Actions
c) Fox Action Movies
d) Fox Movies
Answer: (b) Star Movies Actions
4. Which Asset Management Company on 13 May 2013 signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with eight Public Sector Banks for acquisition of infrastructure loans?
a) IL&FS Financial Services Limited (IFIN)
b) IL&FS Infrastructure Debt Fund (IIDF)
c) IL&FS Infra Asset Management Limited (IAML)
d) None of these
Answer: (c) IL&FS Infra Asset Management Limited (IAML)
5. Indian Farmers Fertiliser Co-operative (IFFCO), on 11 May 2013 signed a long-term agreement with which Brazilian mining company for supply of rock phosphate?
a) Vale SA
b) Ferrous Resources
c) Votorantim Metais
Answer: (a) Vale SA
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.