Corporate Current Affairs Quiz enhances your knowledge related to corporate events. It will make you confident while preparing for competitive examinations like UPSC, Bank PO, NABARD, RBI, LIC, Civil Services, and MBA etc. These quizzes can help you in a lot of ways. Anyone who wishes to revise their syllabus can take these quizzes to get geared up for the competitive exams.
1. Yahoo, in the month of May 2013, redesigned the Flickr photo-sharing service by offering which facility to its users?
a) New app for Android devices
b) Redesigned user-interface
c) 1 TB storage without levying any fee
d) New Activity Feed
Answer: (c) 1 TB storage without levying any fee
2. Morgan Stanley on 20 May 2013 signed an agreement to sell its Indian wealth management unit to which company?
a) Bajaj Alliance
b) Mahindra and Mahindra
c) Muthoot Finance
d) Standard Chartered
Answer: (d) Standard Chartered
3. Which cricketer’s face and signature were engraved on limited edition gold coins of Valuemart Gold and Jewels?
a) Chris Gayle
b) Sachin Tendulkar
c) Ricky Ponting
d) Don Bradman
Answer: (b) Sachin Tendulkar
4. Where is Morgan Stanley, the American multinational financial services corporation headquartered?
a) New York
b) Las Vegas
Answer: (a) New York
5. How many limited edition gold coins with Sachin Tendulkar’s face and signature engraved on them were launched on 13 May 2013 by Valuemart Gold and Jewels on the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya?
Answer: (d) 100000
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.