Corporate Current Affairs Quizzes will help you to boost your knowledge of corporate events to make you better for facing competitive examinations. The quizzes are meant to judge you on your knowledge about the corporate quizzes. By answering these questions, the students preparing for the competitive exams will be able to know more about the corporate world.
1. Which equities and equity derivatives trading block declared on 31 May 2013 that it received approval from SEBI for operating separate debt as well as SME trading platforms?
a) National Stock Exchange (NSE)
b) Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
c) MCX Stock Exchange (MCX-SX)
d) Unified Debt Exchange
Answer: (c) MCX Stock Exchange (MCX-SX)
2. The National Green Tribunal on 31 May 2013 gave approval to Sterlite Industries Ltd for operating which plant in Tuticorin district of Tamil Nadu?
a) Copper Plant
b) Electricity Plant
c) Uranium Plant
d) Nuclear Plant
Answer: (a) Copper Plant
3. Aditya Birla Chemicals (India) on 31 May 2013 declared that the Board of Directors approved to acquire which division of Solaris Chemtech Industries?
a) Chlor-Alkali Division
b) Phosphoric Acid Division
c) Aluminium Division
d) Chlor-Alkali & Phosphoric Acid Division (CA&P Division)
Answer: (d) Chlor-Alkali & Phosphoric Acid Division (CA&P Division)
4. Which budget passenger carrier launched seven new flights to its domestic system on 30 May 2013?
a) Jet Airways
Answer: (b) IndiGo
5. Which US-based company was acquired by TVS Logistics Services Ltd. in a deal worth 50 crore Rupees?
a) Wainwright Industries
b) Manufacturers Equipment and Supply Company (MESCO)
c) General Motors
d) None of these
Answer: (a) Wainwright Industries