Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily current affairs quizzes so as to make them learn and revise in efficient manner.
1. Which of the following teams on 24 September 2015 won the sub-Junior (Under-14) title of the 56th Subroto Cup International Football Tournament?
a) Kiyang Kasiya Memorial Tribal School of Assam
b) Government Chawngfiang Middle School of Mizoram
c) Esteqalal School of Afghanistan
d) Charity School of Nagaland
2. Former Indian Cricket captain Sourav Ganguly was on 24 September 2015 appointed as the President of
a) Cricket Association of Bihar
b) Cricket Association of Kolkata
c) Cricket Association of Odisha
d) Cricket Association of Bengal
3. Who of the following was given the additional charge as Governor of Tripura by President Pranab Mukherjee on 24 September 2015?
a) Keshari Nath Tripathi
b) Tathagata Roy
c) Ram Nath Kovind
d) Krishan Kant Paul
4. Forbes on 23 September 2015 released list of India's 100 Richest People. Who of the following is the Youngest Entrant in the list?
a) Binny Bansal
b) Sachin Bansal
c) Sameer Gehlaut
d) Ranjan Pai
5. Forbes on 23 September 2015 released list of India's 100 Richest People. Who of the following is the oldest person in the list?
a) Pallonji Mistry
b) Devendra Jain
c) Brijmohan Lall Munjal
d) Samprada Singh
6. Forbes on 23 September 2015 released list of India's 100 Richest People. Who of the following is the richest Indian in the list?
a) Mukesh Ambani
b) Anil Ambani
c) Dilip Shanghvi
d) Azim Premji
7. Who among the following Indian women did not figure in the Forbes India's 100 Richest People list that was released on 23 September 2015?
a) Savitri Jindal
b) Leena Tewari
c) Vinod Gupta
d) Kiran Shaw Majumdar
8. Which prototype system was developed by Lehigh University's researchers on 21 September 2015 to prevent mass credit card fraud using existing magnetic card readers?
9. Census 2011 data on Households with or without Educational level of matriculation and above released on 24 September 2015. In this context consider the following statements:
I. The number of households with at least one graduate and above was 41.4 million (16.7 per cent) in India in 2011.
II. There are 21.9 million (8.8%) households with at least one female graduate and about 33.2 million (13.4%) households with at least one male graduate and above.
Which is/are correct?
a) Only I
b) Only II
c) Both I and II
d) Neither I nor II
10. Which country on 24 September 2015 announced a package of 70 million US dollar to tackle rising domestic violence in the country?
11. Who was on 24 September 2015 appointed as the Sherpa for the 2015 G-20 Summit scheduled to be held in Antalya, Turkey?
a) Ramesh Chand
b) Suresh Prabhu
c) Arvind Panagariya
d) Nitin Gadkari
12. Under whose chairmanship Haryana government on 23 September 2015 constituted a committee to suggest prospects of permanent settlement for shelter-less nomadic people of the state?
a) Ram Bilas Sharma
b) Captain Abhimanyu
c) Rajiv Jain
d) Om Prakash Dhankar
13. Which state government on 24 September 2015 launched a mobile application to tackle disasters in the state?
b) Arunachal Pradesh
c) Himachal Pradesh
14. Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh on 24 September 2015 released a graphic booklet depicting the valour and sacrifice of the CRPF personnel in which battle of the 1965 lndo-Pak War?
a) Battle of Sardar Post
b) Battle of Asal Uttar
c) Battle of Lahore
d) Battle of Adampur
15. Name the chairman of the Commission constituted by the Uttar Pradesh government to probe the 2013 Muzaffarnagar riots which submitted its report on 23 September 2015.
a) Justice (retd.) Vishnu Sahai
b) Justice (retd) NL Ganguly
c) Justice (retd) Krishna Narayan
d) Justice (retd) Brij Pal Singh
1-(b) 6- (a) 11- (c)
2- (d) 7 – (d) 12 – (c)
3- (a) 8 – (a) 13 – (d)
4- (a) 9 – (c) 14 – (a)
5- (c) 10 - (b) 15 – (a)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.