Jagranjosh.com has brought out the latest issue of Current Affairs mBook titled Current May 2014 mBook. The May 2014 mBook issue covers all the national and international current affairs which may prove to be important for candidates while preparing for different competitive exams like IAS/PCS, SSC, Bank, MBA and others.
Current Affairs May 2014 mBook has been prepared by experts of competitive exams and covers the current affairs from the field of national, international, economy, corporate, sports, science & technology, environment & ecology and other important current affairs that may be useful for various competitive exams. Besides, it covers the current affairs of May 2014 with ample background and provides a detailed analysis of all the national and international events. The presentation of the current affairs is provided in very simple and easy-to-understand language.
Current Affairs May 2014 mBook will be of immense help for the candidates preparing for forthcoming exams. The mBook will be handy for the forthcoming exams like SBI Clerical Grade Exam 2014, SBI Probationary Officers Exam 2014, Special Class Railway Apprentice Exam 2014, UPSC Civil Services (Preliminary) Exam 2014, Maharashtra State Services (Main) Exam 2014, Indian Geological Services Exam 2014, Indian Engineering Services Exam 2014 and others.
Some of the important current affairs that has been covered in the May 2014 mBook issue are
• 15th Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi sworn-in
• P J Nayak Committee on Bank Board of Governor
• Military Coup in Thailand
• Vyaas Samaan 2014
• UN Envoy to Syria Lakhdar Brahmi resigned
• China and Russia sign gas deal worth 400 billion dollars
• CSIR and IMD developed indigenous Drishti System
• 14 new dancing frog species found in Western Ghats
• Lt. General Daljit Singh Suhaag becomes new Army Chief