21 September 2017: The one liner of 21 September covers important current happenings that are relevant to competitive exams. The day’s one liner’s cover important the happenings like strategic Chabahar Port in Iran, International Day of Peace 2017 and the President's Medal for meritorious service among others.
• India will be hosting World Food India 2017 between 3 November and 5 November 2017 in this city – New Delhi
• He will be the brand ambassador of the World Food India 2017 that will be held in New Delhi in November 2017 - Sanjeev Kapoor
• The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change will hold a quiz on environment - ‘Prakriti Khoj’ throughout the country. The quiz programme will be held for paying tribute to this personality - Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya
• India on 20 September 2017 added one gold and two bronze medals to their kitty on the fifth day of the 5th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games. The 5th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games is being held at - Ashgabat in Turkmenistan
• Union Government has projected that the strategic Chabahar Port in Iran will be operational by the end of - 2018
• Theme of International Day of Peace 2017 - Together for Peace: Respect, Safety and Dignity for All
• The US and UAE joint military exercise that began in Abu Dhabi - Iron Union 5
• Person recently conferred with the President's Medal for meritorious service - D Roopa
• Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu released a Commemorative Coin to commemorate birth centenary of - MS Subbulakshmi
• International Day of Peace is observed every year on - 21 September
• Chabahar Port, a port that is strategic for all three nations-India, Iran and Afghanistan, will be made operational by 2018 end in this nation - Iran
• This team known to have produced some of the cricket’s greatest players has not directly qualified for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2019- West Indies
• This state has become the first one in India to set up family welfare committees – Tripura
• The Union Cabinet has approved this revised Supplementary Nutrition cost norms for the severely malnourished children- Rs 12
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.