The one liner of the day covers important current affairs of the day like withdrawal of currency notes, 2016 US Presidential Elections and 2nd edition of National Children's Film Festival among others.
• Reserve Bank of India recently notified withdrawal of legal tender of- 500 and 1000 rupees notes
• Person who won the 2016 US Presidential Elections- Donald Trump
• Union Government recently signed loan agreement to improve Assam’s Power Distribution with- Asian Development Bank
• Person appointed as MD & CEO of Central Registry of Securitisation Asset Reconstruction and Security Interest of India- Praveen Kumar Sharma
• Bollywood personality appointed as the brand ambassador of Switzerland tourism- Ranveer Singh
• The Indian- American author who will be honoured with Tata Literature Live! Lifetime Achievement Award for 2016 is - Amitav Ghosh
• The Uttarakhand High Court recently demanded putting a ban on all construction within - 25 km radius of the glaciers
• The Government of India will be hosting the Conference of Parties for the first time ever. It will be – the seventh edition of the conference
• Girish Nikam recently died after a heart attack at the age of 59. He was related to the field of - Journalism
• The National Convention on Innovations in Green Highways was recently inaugurated in – Lucknow
• The second edition of National Children's Film Festival (NCFF) organised by Children's Film Society of India (CFSI) will be held in Jaipur, Rajasthan from 14t to 16 November with central theme of - 'Make in India', showcasing India's potential in diverse fields
• Madhya Pradesh government’s prestigious Rashtriya Kalidas Samman will be given to eminent theatre artists namely - Raj Bisaria and Banshi Kaul
• The Supreme Court has asked the Centre to devise a common minimum programme to deal with - Rising pollution
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.