The Current Affairs One liners cover important current affairs of the day like limit of exchange of old 500 and 1000 rupees notes, World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims 2016 and 2016 World Internet Conference among others.
• Theme of World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims 2016- Vital post-crash actions: Medical Care, Investigation, Justice!
• The Union Government recently decided to permit families celebrating weddings to withdraw- 250000 rupees
• The Union Government recently allowed withdrawal of 2000 rupees cash from- Petrol Pumps
• The Union Government recently reduced the limit of exchange of old 500 and 1000 rupees notes from 4500 rupees to- 2000 rupees
• The Supreme Court held that a child adopted by a Hindu widow will not have any rights on the property of the woman's deceased husband under- Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956
• The winner of the 2016 Resorts World Manila Masters is - SSP Chawrasia
• The sprinter who was recently handed an eight-year ban by the National Anti-Doping Agency is - Dharambir Singh
• Mehbooba Mufti formally launched the World Bank-funded Jhelum-Tawi flood recovery project. The amount that the World Bank had agreed fund the project is - $250 million
• The 2016 World Internet Conference was recently held in - China
• The Indian actor who recently launched the book titled ‘The Legend of Lakshmi Prasad’ is - Twinkle Khanna
• The Chief Minister of Bihar Nitish Kumar recently launched a scheme to provide free electricity connection to about 50 lakh homes by 2018. The scheme is called as - Har Ghar Bijli Lagatar
• The founding treaty of International Criminal Court- Rome Statute
• Former Governor of Jammu and Kashmir who died in November 2016 is – Lt. Gen Srinivas Kumar Sinha
• World Toilet Day was observed on 19 November 2016 with theme - ‘Toilets and Jobs’
• The Supreme Court has restrained vigilante groups in a state from imparting training to children and distributing air guns to the people at a subsidised rate to kill stray dogs. The state is - Kerala
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.