30 November 2017: The one liner of 30 November covers important current happenings that are relevant to competitive exams. The day’s one liners cover important happenings like Indian Sports, India Hypertension Management Initiative and new Chairman of the National Anti-Profiteering Authority among others.
• This Indian bowler surpassed Denniss Lillee’s record to become the fastest bowler to reach the milestone of 300 test wickets - Ravichandran Ashwin
• He became the first Indian-American to hold a press gaggle aboard Air Force One - Raj Shah
• The logo and mascot of Hockey World Cup 2018 was unveiled by whom - Naveen Patnaik
• This Indian sport team was named ‘Team of the Year’ at the inaugural edition of Indian Sports Honours - Indian Women's Cricket Team
• She won the ‘Sportswoman of the Year’ award in the individual sport category at the Indian Sports Honours - P V Sindhu
• This state’s high court has imposed a complete ban on sand mining - Tamil Nadu
• International Symposium to Promote Innovation & Research in Energy Efficiency (INSPIRE 2017) began recently in - Jaipur
• This Union Ministry launched India Hypertension Management Initiative (IHMI) - Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
• Person appointed as the Chairman of the National Anti-Profiteering Authority (NAA) under GST regime - BN Sharma
• Person conferred with the 3rd Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Distinguished Indologist Award - Hiroshi Marui
• Person appointed as the Director General of National Archives - Pritam Singh
• Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana (SAUBHGAYA) was launched recently in - Manipur
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.